Weightless (possible NSFW)

Awwh tell him I said thank you!! What ideas was he coming up with????

Bending over a stool, awkward but somewhat feezable. Using a chair, the couch, a sex swing :lol:. But he really loves the effect that you have gotten in yours. He had to make it his backdrop on his computer.. He liked them so much.

I agree with Alpha. Don't think it's 'a man's thing', it's the best shot (although I do get lured into these threads by nsfw-warnings combined with ML's name:lol:)

The pose in 1 is great. I love what you did here!:thumbup::thumbup:

pascal

Yeah the NSFW is what lured me in here too... LOL!

"HER" - I'm fairly sure that Meg is all woman...

MyaLover, absolutely stunning images. Like most everyone else #1 is my favorite. It has the most interesting lines and curves.

Simply gorgeous work!

Thanks for clearing things up there Pugs! :hug::

All I have to say is you are both wrong (Kelly and illegal damage) and I was very high in the air :)

See the way your right leg is bent at the exact same angle in each picture doesn't seem like you were airless, but it looks draped over something. Like a chair. :)

I reckon it was just magical levitation, i could be wrong.. nah.

Excellent work though, #1 is my favourite here, the tones, the way the sheets (whatever that is) fall, the pose etc..

#2 just seems like you're about to tip over.. can't have that!

The last thing I will say is there was no chair, stool, couch, sex swing, and the only backdrop I used was in the back

Hahahaha yes it is me. I just assumed most of you knew due to the majority of my previous posts

I don't know about anyone else but I totally knew it was you!

Well true it couldn't be a chair, because you don't have a pressure point aka flat area where you would be sitting down.
You were in the air... Was it a trampoline? Wait if it was a trampoline you would have hair and cloth issues.. hmmm.. Now I am really curious!

magic -- of the best kind :)

I love the imagination in your photos. These are terrific.

How on earth could you do that on a ladder!?

She's on a trapeze.

Most reactions

Back