What's new

Weird food my wife won't eat

MichiganFarts

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 22, 2010
Messages
515
Reaction score
41
Location
Northern Michigan
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Using my new Nikon 85mm 1.8 lens and loving how well it blurs out the background so much better than my Sigma 2.8 28 - 105. However it's a little blurrier than I wanted at the top of the sandwich.

hamsteaksandwich.jpg


I woulda reshot it, but I already ate it :grumpy:.
 
I recognize egg...but that's about it.
 
The recipe for awesome breakfast is:

1 apple or cherry fritter split in half
2 eggs, cooked to preference
1 ham steak, seared
Pepper jack cheese, melted between ham and eggs.

It doesn't look exactly how I wanted, 'cause the eggs fell apart on me.
 
lol, wow, it actually sounds good, a little on the sweet side but good! :D
 
Well, this is from my Facebook profile. I really coulda used this new lens when I took this shot...or I coulda just cleaned off my counter lol.

But it's a polish kebalsa wrapped up with cheese, like a pig in a blanket.

polishpiginblanket.jpg
 
:drool::drool::drool:

I want science to develop to that extent that i could extend my hand into the monitor and grasp something seen there ;)

Regards :D
 
A little history behind this food. My mom made hot dogs, split and filled with mashed potatoes, and then put cheese on top, then baked.

I asked my dad about this, because over time I've found only one other person whose actually done this for meals. He told me that they served them for him at school when he was a kid. The called them "Lucky Dogs"

So here we have "Super Lucky Dog".

luckybrat.jpg
 
That honestly looks like sh!t on top of that sandwhich.
 
whether the picture is good or not i cant say, im too new. I will say this, my mouth is watering!! I may try it tomorrow!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom