What's new

Weird lighting in the BATHROOM?!? (My PAD: Light Trails)

David A

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 17, 2005
Messages
472
Reaction score
8
Location
Florida
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I hacked my name a bit but I tried about 3 different shots of this (before I ran out of lighter fluid) and this is the winner...hope you all like it. :D

Also...I guess it's really lacking the whole artsy fartsy side...oh well...:(


lighttrailsfinal31gg.jpg
 
that looks sick.. ive gotta give that a try sometime soon
 
EDIT:

Due to some of those who dislike it when I try to compare notes by posting photos in someone else's thread, this photo has been removed.
 
Both are cool. But I particulary like Kents pic.. hehe.
 
HoboSyke said:
Both are cool. But I particulary like Kents pic.. hehe.
Eh, it's an oldie, but thanks! I didn't mean to steal any of Cesium's thunder. It just reminding me of this other photo.
 
seven said:
Way to jack the thread. Make your own next time ;).
yep, hijacking is a big no no. :hertz:
 
Yeah, and thanks for the unnecessary private message letting me know this. Next time just slap my hand with a ruler. Gets the point across better.
 
Kent Frost said:
Yeah, and thanks for the unnecessary private message letting me know this. Next time just slap my hand with a ruler. Gets the point across better.

Don't know who sent you a private message, but sounds like they were just trying to be helpful and not call you out on the open forum.

But if you're keen on the ruler thing I hear AprilRaven is into that sort of thing....;)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom