Well Hello

ajcstudio

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.lifeinstillimages.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
i am a newbie to the pro world of photography. i have been around camera's since i was 4 and have always loved taking pictures...and well i have a sony a200.. my dad was always a sony fan so he talked me into it he had some minolta 35-mm SLR's since the early 90's. and being a film and media major and was really successful at it i look up to him when he gives advice..also for the price its cheaper than the nikon d60 but equal in the specs......anyway im tryin to start my own business and making my own website and all. I am reading and reading and reading for tips and tricks on weddings and portraits. i have aperture 2 for my imac and love the program. i am open to all criticism since there are tons of successful photographers on this forum.
thanks

Home Page

I love my Sony A200, and it is great for getting into the field.

As for business, do not get daunted, you are in for quite a bit of work. Pick up "Guerrilla Marketing" by Jay Conrad Levinson. It is very inspiring, and has tons of marketing tips that work on a shoestring budget. If you are not afraid of hard work, go for it. I own guerrilla marketing, and the online edition, and both have been priceless tools.

As for photography tips, Flickr is great to look at examples and compare what works and what looks good. you can also pick up a book on photography that will teach you the basics of Shutter Speed, Aperture, and the other must know traits of your DSLR. It really isn't that hard.

Any other suggestions, feel free to email me, [email protected], and feel free to visit my website. www.magicianstouch.com

Good Luck! I wish you the best!

thanks i have a pretty good knowledge of aperture,shutter speed and iso and all....i use variations in pics to see the difference like using - exposure at sunset helps brighten the pic and so on...

Your photos will hopefully be better than your grammar and punctuation. Anyhow, good luck.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back