LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
prag07.jpg

(Behind us was a HUGE contruction going for which most of the square was ripped open ... I now think it was going to be the Prague Metro)

prag09.jpg

The only department store there was in all of Prague at the time (!)

prag08.jpg

Window decorations in a shop window (what with 1 May, Labour Day in our lands here, approaching fast).

NIce ones, Wenceslas square is still the same - apart from the buildings are a bit cleaner, and you don't see many hammer and sickles around the place nowadays.

Also the other end of the square is pedestrian now, right in front of Marks and Spencers with Tesco around the corner - there are a few more stores now, strangely quite a few are british!

Prague and Tesco! Unthinkable ... when this (really, no kidding) was the ONLY department store they had in 1977!!! And they loved it SO! It even had a little cafeteria in third floor or so, I remember we went there and met other Germans and I heard at once that those were from East Germany, but my friend never understood ... but then could not quite get what they were talking about with regards to "Our lives, you know, being different from yours..." and all that ;).

Most reactions

New Topics

Back