What's new

Went down yonder to the Chattahoochee...

JustinBloch

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 31, 2012
Messages
56
Reaction score
18
Location
Atlanta
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Well, nothing really special. Just some shots of the dogs having fun at the river today. I was in the middle of the river and only had my 50mm so it was a little hard to shoot. I also found a very bizarre message in a bottle.

1.
dsc0049sq.jpg


2.
dsc0086s.jpg


3.
dsc0194sb.jpg


4.
dsc0206so.jpg


5.
dsc0266sw.jpg


6.
dsc0323se.jpg


7.
dsc0003sa.jpg
 
All look pretty nice. Would love a typed version of that letter, too. :)
 
What was the letter inside of donut wasn't getting wet from that red liquid?

Love the dog photos! Team work!
 
I found the bottle about three feet under water. I thought it was trash. There were around 20 of the same messages in carbonated hot sauce. This is what they read...

"Remove all negative forces, all problems, all failures from my son's life that will block or hinder his education, Remove all mind confusion, all doubt, and all fear. Remove all enemies, remove all jealousy from his teachers and faculties. Remove all prejudice, all struggle from his education. Remove all evil that will block him from being able to attend Georgia Institute of Technology. Remove all spirits of manipulation from my son's life. Remove all negative forces from my job and my husband's job. Remove all negative forces from my daughter's life. Remove all graveyard sprits from my husband and from my home. Remove all cemetery sprits from my husband's life, future and present."
 
The first image is a stunner....
The 4th image is highly innovative

Generally i like all these shots...

To whom those prayers might have addressed to ??? :scratch:

Regards :D
 
Thanks for the comments. #4 is my favorite. As far as the letter goes... Who knows, the trout gods maybe.
 
The bottle looks like something you might see in Voodoo or in the Voodoo/Catholicism mix you get down south.
 
what part of the hooch is this?

In either case. I love your shots. Number 1 is spectacular. That letter is a bit odd though. It's not terribly "common" in the south unless you're talking new Orleans or so. Interesting find.
 
The bottle looks like something you might see in Voodoo or in the Voodoo/Catholicism mix you get down south.

Voodoo is the first thing I thought of when I read the message. I tried to find information on this style of messages in a bottle but found none.

what part of the hooch is this?

In either case. I love your shots. Number 1 is spectacular. That letter is a bit odd though. It's not terribly "common" in the south unless you're talking new Orleans or so. Interesting find.

Thank you, this is right across the street from my house on Riverside Road in Roswell. One of the widest parts of the hooch, lots of big rocks.
 
Awesome! I go biking at Cochran shoals off 285/new Northside. Live up in canton. I love the shops of Roswell and the old mill and park. :)
 
Yes, It's really a great little place in downtown Roswell. Canton St. has some really good restaurants. I take the dogs down to the waterfall at the mill sometimes. Really beautiful trails throughout that area.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom