Went for a Drive....

PixelRabbit

A naughty little bunny...
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
.... and got a new addition to my Fine Art in Motion set :)
With fall quickly approaching and the trees starting to change now is a great time for these kinds of shots. I realize this one isn't full of autumn colours but I'll call it "getting ready" ;)

I'm a liiiiiitle iffy on the crop, it seems to be a little lacking, maybe some off the top?.... perfectly square?... Still on the fence....

Would love to hear your thoughts, thanks for taking a look!

IMG_3467-1 by Judi, on Flickr

I like it a lot. It makes me feel like I am about to land in a time machine. It also make me wonder what is back in there. You are very talented. Do you paint with oils? That's what I use my cameras for, they are my sketch book.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

The fencing in the lower right foreground is a delicious surprise!

You sure are getting good at this. Nice!

I like it a lot. It makes me feel like I am about to land in a time machine. It also make me wonder what is back in there. You are very talented. Do you paint with oils? That's what I use my cameras for, they are my sketch book.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
First, welcome to TPF jcdeboever! Thanks so much for your thoughts and kind words! I don't paint although it is something I've done in the past and likely will do again in the future ;)
The fencing in the lower right foreground is a delicious surprise!
I love that you found that! I think this is one of those images that rewards the patient viewer :)
You sure are getting good at this. Nice!
Thanks Rick ! :)

Gah! I love these images of yours!! I love the image the way it is. Wouldn't change a thing. I sincerely hope you are going to put together a whole series of these and do a gallery showing with them.

Aw thanks Crimb! I have a couple showings coming up next summer, at this point the plan is to curate this set for the Southampton Art Gallery ;) If you would like to see my fav's from it I've made an album on Flickr, still lots of narrowing it down to a few to do but this is it so far.
Fine Art in Motion

Most reactions

Back