Went Full Frame Finally!

One thing about some people losing cameras, or anything else for that matter. There will be days when there is so much more on your mind than your equipment. Those are the days most likely for this to occur. Try not to judge so quickly, life can be hard and long.

I know, but believe me, when I am anywhere w/ my equipment, my camera bag is either on my shoulder or 1 ft away. Of course if it's a large enough event, I will hire assistant (usually my wife) to hold the gear. I know it sounds bad to judge so quickly about something like this but there's just something in life you know that has 2% chance of happening to you. Of course there's that 2% chance. I just know myself and how I am w/ my gears thats all. Not to pick on anyone or anything. BUT not to say that if this EVER happens to me, I would have the insurance cover it. $10,000 on equipment coverage.

Damn... LOL.. I'll be where you are in maybe a year. I am still eating my ramen noodle everyday to save money. Hopefully I am still alive in 1 year from eating too much sodium.

Little trick I learned in grad school: just use half of the seasoning packet.

Half a packet is bet...

you bumped up the thread for ramen noodle seasoning pack?
Welcome to the forum!

mmmmm ramen

I was thinking about doing a 101 Ramen Recipe book. I rarely ever have plain ramen.

Anyone down for a group project? I have an idea!

def, VI. fire it UP! :thumbup:

beef
shrimp
chicken
oriental
spicy

Most reactions

New Topics

Back