minicoop1985 Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Sep 3, 2013 Messages 5,520 Reaction score 1,866 Location Appleton, WI Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 27, 2014 #1 Now that I have your attention... Streaking by longm1985, on Flickr 8s 30-60. by longm1985, on Flickr Would love to hear some thoughts on these. Other than clean the windshield. Yell at my wife about that one-she NEVER cleans her car. EVER.
Now that I have your attention... Streaking by longm1985, on Flickr 8s 30-60. by longm1985, on Flickr Would love to hear some thoughts on these. Other than clean the windshield. Yell at my wife about that one-she NEVER cleans her car. EVER.
mmaria Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Sep 4, 2013 Messages 6,494 Reaction score 2,991 Location Wonderland Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 28, 2014 #2 #1 is a "better" photograph #2 conveys feelings. you could use it on your blog jmo of course
mmaria Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Sep 4, 2013 Messages 6,494 Reaction score 2,991 Location Wonderland Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 28, 2014 #3 double post
C CuffsAlister TPF Noob! Joined May 24, 2014 Messages 17 Reaction score 2 Location Santa Barbara Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 28, 2014 #4 Pretty nice shot.
goodguy Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Dec 5, 2012 Messages 5,555 Reaction score 1,121 Location Toronto Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 28, 2014 #5 Cool!!! I like both but the first one is my favorite, looks like you are in WARP speed. As Jean Luk would say.............."Engage"
Cool!!! I like both but the first one is my favorite, looks like you are in WARP speed. As Jean Luk would say.............."Engage"
minicoop1985 Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Sep 3, 2013 Messages 5,520 Reaction score 1,866 Location Appleton, WI Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 28, 2014 Thread Starter 🔹 #6 I just noticed-holy crap am I going bald... (mirror, first shot) Thanks for the comments, guys. Last edited: May 28, 2014
Shamrock77 TPF Noob! Joined May 27, 2014 Messages 16 Reaction score 7 Location Pembroke, MA Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 28, 2014 #7 Very cool! I especially like #1...
goodguy Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Dec 5, 2012 Messages 5,555 Reaction score 1,121 Location Toronto Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 28, 2014 #8 minicoop1985 said: I just noticed-holy crap am I going bald... (mirror, first shot) Click to expand... Baldness is a sign of wisdom and inner beauty, well thats what I am telling my self anyways when I look at the mirror
minicoop1985 said: I just noticed-holy crap am I going bald... (mirror, first shot) Click to expand... Baldness is a sign of wisdom and inner beauty, well thats what I am telling my self anyways when I look at the mirror