SoulfulRecover TPF Supporters Supporting Member 📸 Joined Jun 8, 2010 Messages 1,530 Reaction score 764 Location Texas Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 5, 2012 #1 And pulled a couple out due to boredom. C&C is always welcome if you feel inclined #1 #2
G g13a TPF Noob! Joined Dec 7, 2011 Messages 80 Reaction score 2 Location New York Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 5, 2012 #2 I liked the first one.I would have tried to focus on eyes rather than hairs.
allison_dcp TPF Noob! Joined Jun 14, 2012 Messages 274 Reaction score 25 Location Ohio Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 5, 2012 #3 I like the focus on her bangs. Different
JoshuaSimPhotography No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jun 3, 2012 Messages 1,484 Reaction score 96 Location Melbourne, Australia Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 10, 2012 #4 There is some harsh sunlight right in her face., but you nailed the exposure :thumbup: