What's new

we're a happy family

KenC

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Jan 18, 2010
Messages
5,699
Reaction score
1,472
Location
Philadelphia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
chairs072311.jpg
 
To do list:

Straighten
BW
Bump Contrast
Sharpen Slightly
Repost.

Good concept!
:thumbsup:
Just my $.02
Mark
 
^^ Look at the brick patterns of the immediate back wall. It is pretty darn straight.
 
Oh darn, good call! I take that back. My appologies.
 
Thanks to all for the comments.

These were as I found them, but for what it's worth, I don't think there is any "cheating" in photography - it's the image that counts.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom