were?...

rom4n301

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
are there any film slr cameras that can shoot at least 5 frames per second???

Nikon F3/MD-4, Nikon F4s, Nikon F5, Nikon F6. Don't know for sure about frame rates on others.

Canon EOS 1V is fastest in the 35mm world. I think the 1N is at least three fps.

The 1V shoots at 10, F5, and F6 shoot at 8fps

thats just crazy.... its almost surprising you dont rip the sprocket holes at that speed!

Nah. Depending upon image size/quality, 35mm movie cameras can shoot up to 500 fps normally and up to 8000 fps with a rotary prism. With a rotary prism, 16mm cameras can shoot up to 40,000 fps.

I just bought an EOS 10s (I don't actually have it yet), B&H says it shoots at 5fps.

whenu get that 10s let me know how it works.. i mite just get one for myself

whenu get that 10s let me know how it works.. i mite just get one for myself
Sure thing.

Is there a way I can test the frame rate without film in it? (Will it still work the same without film loaded?) I've been googling this camera with inconsistent results. The most informative website I've found so far is this.
On that website it says 5fps, and 3.3fps in AI Servo mode.

i dont think u need film in it.. at my school we use those realy old slrs with the rewing levers and u can fire those without film in it

i dont think u need film in it.. at my school we use those realy old slrs with the rewing levers and u can fire those without film in it

unless its like a paintball gun{sorry for the analogy...but im a paintballer at heart lol}. it can achieve "max" rates without balls{in this case film} however when you add the balls{or film} it will slow it down due to having a new coefficient :)...

that sounded kind of smart didnt it...

lol.. thats a good comparasim.. i used to paintball to but gave up =/ i cost tooo much

lol.. thats a good comparasim.. i used to paintball to but gave up =/ i cost tooo much

heh, i play semi-professional paintball :) its ALOT more expensive than ya think. kinda surprised i can afford to play and shoot photography at the same time

Most reactions

Back