Talk about confidence that the building was going to fall right on top of itself, they left a couple hundred thousand dollars worth of heavy equipment right next to the building during the demo.
wow,, thats a crazy set there and your action series is very cool,, looks like you were on a boat ? as your position seems to change periodically,, very cool,, those people in the boats look close to the implosion there
Actually I was on land, but I had to hold my camera way over my head to get above everyone. Thus the shaky hands. I had a tripod set up, but a tall man decided to stand directly in front of it.
I don't think boats were supposed to be there, but what were the cops going to do, arrest everyone? There were literally hundreds of them.
Very nice capture and great job with the animation. Kudos to your lady for being there with you on V-Day. Boo to the tall a$$ to decided to stand in front of someone with a tripod.