West Pier Iconic Ruins a Few Shots

Fujidave

Blue eyed and Beautiful
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Not a lot of editing on these, but I did use the Dehaze.

DSCF0910.jpg

DSCF0919.jpg

DSCF0937.jpg

DSCF0949.jpg

DSCF0953.jpg

DSCF0956.jpg

and 7 is what`s left of the pillars

DSCF0906.jpg

Last edited:
@smoke665 Here you go mate, went back today even though it was sunny it was a tad hazy.

It's about time they got rid of the wreck.....:)

It's about time they got rid of the wreck.....:)

Thanks Jeff, it is so iconic for Brighton that they will not pull it down.

@smoke665 Here you go mate, went back today even though it was sunny it was a tad hazy.

I've never been very successful in using Beach and Sun in the same sentence as photography, and haze seems to be an issue here as well. Went out Saturday, about 4 but the sun and haze made everything look terrible. Went back yesterday around 6:30 and it was better. These are better, I've found the dehaze slider in LR invaluable the past couple of weeks.

I've never been very successful in using Beach and Sun in the same sentence as photography, and haze seems to be an issue here as well. Went out Saturday, about 4 but the sun and haze made everything look terrible. Went back yesterday around 6:30 and it was better. These are better, I've found the dehaze slider in LR invaluable the past couple of weeks.

Beach and haze don`t go together that`s for sure, the local airshow can be worse along with the heat haze and smoke, but is fun.

Most reactions

Back