My thoughts:
Too saturated
Halo around the tree
Blue dot on the ground could be cloned out
The tree and the power lines are competing for attention. It would be better with just one or the other, IMO.
Yeah the only thing that make this photo pop is the over saturation of the colours, tone that down and you're likely left with a rather boring picture.
yeah. but it does pop. I like the oversaturation of colors. I even like the halo it pronounces the tree more. Power lines and the tree look a little busy, but good.
Nothing to write home about, but nice in a semi artistic sense...
My thoughts:
Too saturated
Halo around the tree
Blue dot on the ground could be cloned out
The tree and the power lines are competing for attention. It would be better with just one or the other, IMO.
Obviously the pivot and power lines are part of that location, but I think it would look better with out them and a lower angle to put more trunk on the tree.