jeffashman

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This is a redo of an older shot. I purchased Luminar Neo some time back to add to my toolbox, but haven't used it enough. I tried to tame the saturation a bit, and improve the exposure and contrast. This is back from the days when I took jpeg pix "to save space" so I really can't reclaim what isn't there, like I might be able to with a RAW image. Taken with the Canon 2000D and the Sigma 50-500mm lens, which I never use anymore.

WesternHoneyFish by Jeff Ashman, on Flickr

I'm thinking the white is a bit high, some of the detail in the yellow is getting blown out a bit but it's still a nice shot. Did you have your ToasterCam set to extra crispy? :wink-6:

I'm thinking the white is a bit high, some of the detail in the yellow is getting blown out a bit but it's still a nice shot. Did you have your ToasterCam set to extra crispy? :wink-6:
Thanks! It was an older model toaster cam. As noted, the originals are jpeg, so I'll have to get creative if I want to fix the image more, but I think I'm going to give it a try.

Thanks! It was an older model toaster cam. As noted, the originals are jpeg, so I'll have to get creative if I want to fix the image more, but I think I'm going to give it a try.
Yes, jpeg can present problems. It's a fine image worth working on, gl!

Most reactions

Back