Westminster at Sunset

thereyougo!

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This was taken from Jubilee Bridge, London. Processed in CS5, using Color efex pro4 and Viveza sharpened with Nik Sharpener 3.0

Pentax 645D FA 120 f/11 0.8 secs, ISO 100

Westminster-sunset by singingsnapper, on Flickr

Nicely composed and processed. You succeeded in taking a tourest picture and transforming it to a photograph. The sky just has that typical English feel to it.

I like the composition and the scene.

The problem I see is the tone mapping has made the image nearly flat. I would like to see this image processed differently.

Nicely done. You managed to make possibly the most photographed building in the world quite interesting! I would agree with the other person who said it was a bit flat, but the colours are really nice.

There is also a slight halo around the edges of the Clock Tower and Victoria Tower against the grey clouds.

I like the composition and the scene.

The problem I see is the tone mapping has made the image nearly flat. I would like to see this image processed differently.
Thanks. The light was very flat indeed that particular day. Have used the processing to get some texture into the shot.

Nice shot - looks like you added a ton of clarity.

Did you realize that you are the only Pentax 645D shooter on Flickr?

Nice shot - looks like you added a ton of clarity.

Did you realize that you are the only Pentax 645D shooter on Flickr?

No, used Nik software to bring out the texture, although I do often use a bit of clarity to clear things up a bit. I'm definitely not the only 645D shooter on Flickr as there is a 645D group.

Most reactions

Back