What's new

We've got cannons, we've got a barrel, we've got hanging lantern and some fences....

MohaimenK

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 13, 2008
Messages
2,583
Reaction score
11
Location
In between her...
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
A few of mine for you guys to check out. These were taken at Williamsburg VA although I have more pictures that represent the actual Williamsburg looks like, I thought I'd post just a few misc out of the bunch. Enjoy and comments are welcome!

1.
VABeachTrip022.jpg


2.
VABeachTrip079.jpg


3.
VABeachTrip048.jpg


4.
VABeachTrip131.jpg


5.
VABeachTrip050.jpg


6.
VABeachTrip023.jpg


7.
VABeachTrip102.jpg


8.
VABeachTrip083.jpg
 
Nice pictures. Good DOF, focus and uniquely composed.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom