What a cluster pooch.

mwcfarms

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.deannachambers.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So yesterday was the big day. It was the worlds worst first wedding experience. Everything that could have went wrong did lol. Forecast in the morning looked great. Weatherman said that the rain storm had moved past and there was 40% chance for 1 - 2mm in scattered thundershowers. Sky was clear but for a few clouds. I asked my friend about her back up plan again she said she wanted to chance it and that it wasn't going to rain. We go do the prewedding shots, dress, her getting ready etc all is good. Leave for the ceremony site which is out in one of their pastures with the cows all loose but it overlooks the valley. The sky is startign to turn black. Ceremony immediately finishes and it starts to rain. And then it pours. So I did the best I could with what we had. Bride didn't want to go into town to a local business because there was too much family to try and herd around. Didn't want to chance pictures in the rain under the golf umbrella etc etc etc. I bow down to all you working professionals. The bride didn't seem to care at all about pictures so I just did my best. I'll share some with you all once I get her permission.

Most reactions

Back