What a difference 35 minutes makes (2 pics of crazy Colorado)

Taralyn Romero

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Driving out of Denver towards Winter Park the weekend of November 11th, this is what the roads looked like (first picture taken solely for reference - no artistic effort given as I was driving):

drivingtowinterpark.jpg

then.... 35 minutes into the drive, this is how it looked:

WinterParkAspens.jpg

....crazy Colorado - gotta love it here!

Thanks for looking - Taralyn

I really like the second one...the tree tops are great.

So you are beginning to see snow. Well, I wonder when we shall get to see our first. So far the time has not yet come, although we get up to temps around freezing point here now, too.

And how often have I said on here: DON'T DO AFTER ME: DON'T TAKE PHOTOS WHILE DRIVING!

And what do you do? Purely for reference? ;) ;) ;)

The second is really nice. Winter photos ... we're coming to the time where we'll get winter photos! Will make my longing for green increase and increase loads towards March... I already feel it.

Thanks for the feedback! Yes, we have definitely seen our first snow here in Colorado - more in the mountains than in town but it's white head has definitely snuck in. When we really get dumped on, I should be able to get some nice shots of the mountains! Lafoto, not much for winter I presume? hahaha We have all the ski resorts here so it keeps it tolerable but like, you, I love the greens and reds of spring/summer.

woohoo what a change!!! :D thanks for sharing those! Colorado seems to be a great place for taking pictures!

wwOne more to share - this one was taken on the way back from Winter Park while driving in the car (this time I was on the passenger side) - safety first! Not sure if the blurr on the bottom ruins the picture or not. I liked the hue of it though.

SnowySpikesFramed.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back