What's new

What are you listening to right now?

Listening to FM radio — 91.5 Win Radio Manila. I’ve always been a fan of FM radio ever since I was young. There’s something comforting about the sound, the voices, and the energy that feels so familiar. And honestly, I love that feeling when you don’t know what song will play next — that little surprise makes the experience more exciting and real. FM radio just hits different, and it never loses its charm.
 
There are many artists... but I would call only one immortal... they could play forever and people would always like it!!!
my thought

 
Gonna pop in Scorpions Blackout CD on the way home from work......LOUD!!!!!
 
Listening to my Cousin sing his new song.

 
iu
 
Krupa at his finest here:



Keep an eye out for this famous 1938 Carnegie Hall recording. Huge seller...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom