instigator of pottymouthedness
Reaction score
Website
www.lyptonvillage.org
staralfur..sigur ros
im in heaven..jason nevins
god put a smile on my face..coldplay
stockholm syndrome..muse

oh and for sillymandamode..Rock your body Justin timberflake is still spinnin :taped sh:

when im listening ...

Metallica - "St. Anger" ... my favorite :oops: ... "Enter Sandman" ...

Motorhead - "Time to Play The Game"

Eve - "Satisfaction"

Garbage, Portishead, Nirvana

I am currently, well not right now, but these days in the car, listening to my Delerium cd's, getting myself excited to see them in concert a week from Friday, where Kristy Thirsk, my favorite singer, will be performing with them, as she sings on their cd's also, and she is supposed to be selling her first solo cd at the shows, so I am totally totally jazzed!!!! I can't wait! :D:D:D

coldplay
trust company
interpol
def lepard
dashboard confessional
metallica-------YEAH DEW!!!

Cold
Disturbed
Drowning pool
Godsmack
Trapt

Oh and I love Jewls new cd :thumbsup:

UnderOath, Leppards always good, uhh As I Lay Dying, Evergreen Terrace, Poison the Well, Scarlet(Not the girl group), uhh I do like some Cold Play... and thats all I can think of right now, and oh yea Sinai Beach... thats it.. great huh?

Denis Leary "No Cure for Cancer"
Etta James
John Lee Hooker
Muddy Waters
Coldplay
Santana
DJ teisto
A Tribe called Quest
Beastie Boys
Various Big Band Groups

I like the Brit pop group Supergrass a LOT....I seem to like lots of Brit pop stuff, the Beatles fit in just about anytime. ;) I like Nirvana, Pearl Jam, the Doves, the Who, Led Zeppelin.... I have a few buddies who are in pop/rock local groups. I hear all kinds of stuff I really like. Lotta plonk on the radio these days, too... :(

Audio Adreniline
Newsboys
More Audio Ad.
Delirou5
Jeff Deyo (sp)
Yet more Audio Ad.

Most reactions

Back