What are you watching on TV right now?

Geeked out over the weekend to the latest Star Wars series on Disney. Andor. So far, I love it!

1671718518457.png

Still worth watching for the amazing Christmas lights bokeh in Every Single Scene!!

View attachment 262416

Still worth watching for the amazing Christmas lights bokeh in Every Single Scene!!
Somewhere in hell there's a place where you're doomed to watch those for eternity.

Hoping for time to see "Everything Everywhere All at Once."

Saw Stephen Knight's ghastly BBC "SAS: Rogue Heroes." Makes his "Peaky Blinders" look like a Palme D'or winner.

Last edited:
Sat with tv on using Alexa to listen to Christmas songs

View attachment 262416

Bokeh !!

I recall watching YouTube video's from a channel called "DIgitalRev TV" and two characters Kai Wong and Lok Cheung.
It was funny but educational. The channel is stagnant for 6 years now as the two main characters moved on but I think that's how I learned about bokeh in relation to the number and shapes of Aperture Blades in the lens.

Somewhere in hell there's a place where you're doomed to watch those for eternity.

Hoping for time to see "Everything Everywhere All at Once."

Saw Stephen Knight's ghastly BBC "SAS: Rogue Heroes." Makes his "Peaky Blinders" look like a Palme D'or winner.
Saw Everything Everywhere… at the movies. It was good but weird. I guess that was the point though…

Try "Peaky Blinders" if available. Worth it for the late Helen McCrory's Aunt Polly role alone. Post WWI Birmingham/London crime underworld.
Still partial towards BBC "Silent Witness" series.
Seen "The Handmaid's Tale"? Shot in Toronto and s. Ontario.
"Bosch" if available.
"The Queen's Gambit." Great sleeper series about a girl chess prodigy.
Film: "1917." OK, a war movie but not exactly blood-drenched. Notable for the extraordinary camera work and small part acting.
"Outlander." Might still be knocking around if you missed it. Excellent period piece. Based on the Gabaldon books.
Loved the Queen's Gambit.

This month binged watched "Wednesday" based on the Addams family series. Impressive cgi.

Loved the Queen's Gambit.

This month binged watched "Wednesday" based on the Addams family series. Impressive cgi.
Check out the insane number of TikTok posts of the "Wednesday Dance." Got several today from silly friends doing it. What the Hell, it's Christmas, right?

We watched Banshees of Inisherin ( sp? ) on Netflix ( I believe! ). My wife's reaction at the end was " I LOVE that and would watch it again! " while mine was " Are you kidding me? That was F'ed up! ":glee: If you like dark, tragic comedies, and can understand heavy Irish brogue, you will have the same reaction as my wife:laugh2: with a wee bit'o mine thrown in for good measure:laugh2:

Last edited:
Check out the insane number of TikTok posts of the "Wednesday Dance." Got several today from silly friends doing it. What the Hell, it's Christmas, right?
Those are great! You have fun friends.

The Glass Onion is on Netflix starting today. Looks like a mystery comedy.

We watched Banshees of Inisherin ( sp? ) on Netflix ( I believe! ). My wife's reaction at the end was " I LOVE that and would watch it again! " while mine was " Are you kidding me? That was F'ed up! ":glee: If you like dark, tragic comedies, and can understand heavy Irish brogue, you will have the same reaction as my wife:laugh2: with a wee bit'o mine thrown in for good measure:laugh2:
I wanted to see that at the movies but was told to wait for it to stream so I could use close captions and understand what they’re saying! I use cc all the time anyway as my hearing is not great.

The Glass Onion is on Netflix starting today. Looks like a mystery comedy.
Saw that at the movies instead of Banshees. I really liked it. It was better than the first one although that southern accent on Daniel Craig is a real crush deterrent.

Most reactions

Back