What are your thoughts???

The background is overexposed, but in this case I don't mind it because I think the photographer meant to do so for an artistic purpose. The bright, sunny background emphasizes the cheerfulness of the babies, IMO. With the article though, the thing is that each of those "five easy steps" will take months or years for the average person to master!

In most pictures, the eyes are drawn to the brightest spot(s). I this case, where most of the picture is bright, the eyes are naturally drawn to the darker things: the kids and that cake. That was a nice variation.

The background is overexposed, but in this case I don't mind it because I think the photographer meant to do so for an artistic purpose. The bright, sunny background emphasizes the cheerfulness of the babies, IMO. With the article though, the thing is that each of those "five easy steps" will take months or years for the average person to master!

I like the picture and thought it looked overexposed, but I agree that it works for this picture. Since I've started learning about photography I look at pictures differently.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back