Kinda wonder if people are voting "use" or just own.
Maybe I should have titled the poll a little differently...
I have a feeling that most people are checking off every brand they own.
I don't think that would have a huge impact on the poll though, either way.
My real intent was to see what everyone "uses", but I allowed multiple choices because I'm sure at least some people have and use more than one brand (apparently there are more of those people than I thought).
I mean, how often do you have to use something for it to be considered a system that you "use" and not just "own"...?
I also only listed
DSLR manufacturers, so some people with film or P&S cameras have to pick 'other' if that brand doesn't make a DSLR today...
I don't know how many options you can fit into one of these polls, but I'm pretty sure every camera manufacturer that ever existed would have been too many.
(Plus, it would have taken forever to type, lol)
DSLR manufacturers seemed like the best compromise.