• Sony

Votes: 15 5.7%
  • other

Votes: 22 8.3%

• Total voters
Kyocera... how you could you? :x

:lol:

Camera Phones don't count...:lol:

I chose to limit the options to DSLR manufacturers (with the exception of Fuji, since B&H doesn't sell them...) just so we wouldn't have a poll two pages long.

If I started including every brand I could think of, it would never stop (and I would still miss some)...

I chose to limit the options to DSLR manufacturers (with the exception of Fuji, since B&H doesn't sell them...) just so we wouldn't have a poll two pages long.

Strictly speaking DSLRs.. I'd have to remove my vote for Leica (rangefinder), Other:Epson (another rangefinder), and Panasonic (LX3 and TZ5 are P&S, G1 is not really a SLR). Well. that pretty much leaves Canon and my Pentax... which is still "used" but not so much these days.

Oh... My pentax isn't really a pentax either... its a rebranded Pentax under the brand Samsung. I figure it was closer to Pentax than "Other"

Strictly speaking DSLRs.. I'd have to remove my vote for Leica (rangefinder), Other:Epson (another rangefinder), and Panasonic (LX3 and TZ5 are P&S, G1 is not really a SLR). Well. that pretty much leaves Canon and my Pentax... which is still "used" but not so much these days.

Oh... My pentax isn't really a pentax either... its a rebranded Pentax under the brand Samsung. I figure it was closer to Pentax than "Other"

Well, I limited the choices to DSLR manufacturers (didn't know Leica made a DSLR - but they do!), but really just vote for what you use. If it's not on there, pick other. 10 brands + 'other' seems sufficient to me...

I don't know how many choices we can actually do on a poll here, but it wouldn't surprise me if there weren't enough to list 'em all.

edit
Re-branded Pentax is close enough for me.

(didn't know Leica made a DSLR - but they do!)

Yup.. not many people realized they were a player... The R9 (or 8) + Digital Module is actually an interesting design (outside from the branding). Its the only 35mm system I know that had the option for a digital back. The R series optics were every bit just as interesting as the M-mounts. Unfortunately, many Leica R loyalists were pretty much left behind when the Digital Module was discontinued with no replacement. Some adapted their R glass to Canon bodies. Most are still happy with their R+DMR and are eagerly waiting for Leica to full fill promises of a solution to bring R users up to date.

The R system never really caught on because it continued on and on and on with any adoption of Autofocus technology... which by the way... as first patented by Leica and an operational fully AF prototype was actually created. God only knows why Leica decided NOT to pursue... I bet there are some regrets.

They also made the Digilux 3 which is a DSLR but in reality is another Panasonic rebrand but with an excellent Leica kit zoom. It used the 4/3rds mount.

Neither really appealed to me..

I'm shocked by this poll honestly. From what I've read around here you would expect Nikon to out sell Canon by at least 2:1. :)

Canon people are just to modest to comment, that's all. :D

OK, all 16 of you people that picked "other"... What do you have?
Starting to think it might be mostly Fuji, but it can't all be Fuji - can it?

"Other" is in #3 after Canon & Nikon...I really didn't expect that.

I expected Canon & Nikon to be more or less tied for #1, Sony in #3, Pentax in #4, and Olympus in #5...just based on what I see people posting on the forum.
My "Other" is the Konica film cameras in my sig.

I seen some info about Contax DSLR in the past as well. Not sure who will use them.

My one is a Nikon D300 and the d3s

Clearly, from the current poll results, you're on the losing team if you shoot Nikon.

Clearly, from the current poll results, you're on the losing team if you shoot Nikon.
Eh... that's just 'cause Canon appeals to noobs who don't know better yet... :greenpbl: :lol::lmao::lol:

THis statement couldn't be more backwards if you tried. Nikon is catering more and more to new users. Check out their lineup. D40......please.:lmao: Ashton in the commercials.....check..:lol: Most confusing lens suffix/prefix/whatever fix on the market......yep. LOL

THis statement couldn't be more backwards if you tried. Nikon is catering more and more to new users. Check out their lineup. D40......please.:lmao: Ashton in the commercials.....check..:lol: Most confusing lens suffix/prefix/whatever fix on the market......yep. LOL

Montana does have a point.... :lol:

Canon has Maria Sharapova... at least Canon picked an athlete to represent a product that has a history of taking pictures of athletes.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back