what computer games you playin?....

Arch

Damn You!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
So what games are you playing at the mo.... just been talking about CSS which im playing right now....but seeing as tho im a new PC convert (cuz i was a pure console gameplayer)... i wanna know your top game recommendations, as well as what your playing now and if it sucks or not.

So apart from CSS, im playing;

Silk Road Online..... like WOW but free!.... you can download it from the silkroad website.... its good, i am quite addicted.... but untill your a high level, prepare to get killed and have alot of abuse thrown your way. :p

F.E.A.R.... is awesome.... nuff said.

Half life2... already finished it on the xbox.... now playing the much prettier pc version.

Condemned... only just started it... looks good... and quite scary. :mrgreen:

I'm playing Quinn (free Tetris-copy for Mac).

MarbleBlast for Mac is also great, but it can get INSANELY hard.

i came across a free copy of Quake 3, so i'm havin some fun with that atm. next year in college i wanna get into some CS.

Recommendations:
Shooter: Half Life-2, Far-Cry, F.E.A.R, Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory
Stategy game: Rise of Nations (with expansion) or Rise of Legends
Simulation: Roller Coaster Tycoon 2 (3 sucks)

Anything about WWII... Like Call of Duty 1 and 2, Medal of Honor, Battlefield 1 and 2, Red Orchestra, Brothers in Arms. Outside that, Chessmaster.

anything to do with C&C

Just got into Day Of Defeat source..

I play...here goes.

ET, CSS, BG2, DOD, BFME2, Freelancer (rarely), Guild wars (like wow but only costs £30 one time payment) Guild wars factions.

Just a quick update for you all, BF2142 will contain spyware in the installation, so while your playing you will see targeted adds everywhere...my advice? dont buy it...

Command & Conquer Generals: Zero Hour, if I had a much better PC i'd probably have a copy of F.E.A.R :twisted:

Most of the time I resort to playing my Playstation 2 :p

clarinetJWD said:
Recommendations:
Shooter: Half Life-2, Far-Cry, F.E.A.R, Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory
Stategy game: Rise of Nations (with expansion) or Rise of Legends
Simulation: Roller Coaster Tycoon 2 (3 sucks)

I agree there, RC Tycoon 3 is terrible, but 2 is good fun. I am guilty of occasionally playing the Sims too. And I have Flight Simulator 2004 with a joystick, which is loads of fun.

Used to be CS, then CSS, and I'm too afraid to add up all the hours I spent playing (or more often not playing due to being dead)... now it's mostly Sonic on my phone while on the train :lol:

Not a whole lot at the moment, but Medieval:TW gets a bunch of playing time out of me, I can't wait for MII. I also play a bunch of Age of Empires: Age of Kings with my roommates on LAN...those are good times. One game I really want to get is FEAR.

CS 1.6, COD 2 oh and metroid prime hunters on DS doesnt really count but i play it a lot online

Most reactions

New Topics

Back