what computer games you playin?....

We play a few of the old school games...

Delta Force: Blackhawk Down
Delta Force Joint Ops: Typhoon Rising
Delta Force: Xtreme
Motocross Madness 2 (we have 15gig of tracks, riders, skins... heh)

Heres gaming central... we tend to have 8-10 people over every Monday night to game... both on and offline...
http://www.northeastfoto.com/gallery/files/4/3/UltimateGeekdom.jpg

Hmm I currently:

Run a BF2 clan with 40+ members that compete in an Australian Ladder
Play SWAT4
Flatout 2
FEAR
BF2142 - My clan is starting to compete in this
Join Ops (Both games)

I am also a games administrator for one of australia's largest online gaming providers (Internode) http://games.internode.on.net

I also play V8 Supercars 2 (AKA Toca Race Driver 2)
and Need for speed most wanted.

I cant wait for Test Drive Unlimited on PC.

So yeah, we have un earthed my other passion :)

Moose

oh and Jet Set Willy on a Spectrum EMU and Legend of Zelda on a SNES EMU

lostprophet said:
oh and Jet Set Willy on a Spectrum EMU and Legend of Zelda on a SNES EMU

lol... now thats old school!.... some of the old emulators are good to go back to tho....

Mario kart is always a classic emu game.... as is golden axe!... lol dig the sound effects on that one. ;)

BF2 is one game i havent yet got.... but i know is quite popular for online gameplay.... although a few people i know say its a bit boring after a while.... maybe they are wrong tho, i'll have to take a look.

Some games like Silk Road and WoW just seem to take up all your time tho!, but i always make time for the new shooters.... so diggin FEAR right now. :mrgreen:

Recently got back into EQ2.

Games I've finished recently are: Dungeon Siege 2 and Black & White 2.

Also partial to a game or Dawn of War. Must get Rise of Nations too.

I prefer RTS games.

My fiance plays World Of War Craft and he loves it!!!! He will spend hours on hours playing.

i'm surprised nobody here plays the faster paced games, like unreal tournament or quake (although i saw one reference to quake 3).

so archangel, isn't pc better for games? it's really quite surprising.

these games are the ones i've played more than others:

battlefield 2
call of duty 2
unreal tournament, unreal tournament 2004
quake III, quake III team arena, quake IV
F.E.A.R.

CSS is without doubt one of the best games ever !

you can find me in the [bFc] Gun Game server

i am

[WASTEMAN] SLEWAGE ARUN

and youll know me by the sound of your death :gun:

thebeginning said:
i'm surprised nobody here plays the faster paced games, like unreal tournament or quake (although i saw one reference to quake 3).

so archangel, isn't pc better for games? it's really quite surprising.

these games are the ones i've played more than others:

battlefield 2
call of duty 2
unreal tournament, unreal tournament 2004
quake III, quake III team arena, quake IV
F.E.A.R.

Yea totally.... i was considering an xbox 360... but PC is better all round really... and so cheap for games... FEAR cost me just £12.. compared to the pricey next gen console games.

I'v played unreal tounament... thats good.... but i'll have to check out the latest quakes.

Its funny cuz when i was just 6yo, i started playing computer games (so 23 years ago)... i used to travel up to see my nan in Liverpool... she had a room where she had a Dragon 32... an Acorn.... and a then new, spectrum 28k :D . She was a pioneer of her time.... she was responsible for wrinting some of those adventure games.... you know... the 'will you take the potion of enchantment' type ones!.... i'v been a avid gameplayer ever since.... i'd love it if she could see some of the adventure games now... especially titles like 'Oblivion'... she would be amazed. I actually still have all her old computers in the loft.... as well as an Atari console.... with the wood veneer effect! :lol:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back