What did you get for Christmas?

From the inlaws: gift cards, an electric meat slicer and home made cookies. The cookies are gone, I haven't set up the slicer, yet, and a few gift-card purchases are on the way. This is from the first gift card:

#1 son's GF gets in town Wednesday so the immediate family is going to celebrate then.

From the inlaws: gift cards, an electric meat slicer and home made cookies. The cookies are gone, I haven't set up the slicer, yet, and a few gift-card purchases are on the way. This is from the first gift card:

#1 son's GF gets in town Wednesday so the immediate family is going to celebrate then.

That is a really nice looking pen! And I bet that meat slicer will be handy once it is settup. :)

An iWatch.

Hey big spender! ;)
That will be fun to play with. :)

That is a really nice looking pen! And I bet that meat slicer will be handy once it is settup. :)

An iWatch.

Hey big spender! ;)
That will be fun to play with. :)
Not Me ... It came from Santa. :) Earlier I toyed with the idea ... But I have a very nice handcrafted Swiss watch ... Which I really like ... I hated the idea of not wearing that watch. The iWatch is interesting and has many pluses over an iPhone alone. It is sorta like most everything else in life ... The more you put into it, the greater your return.

Not Me ... It came from Santa. :) Earlier I toyed with the idea ... But I have a very nice handcrafted Swiss watch ... Which I really like ... I hated the idea of not wearing that watch. The iWatch is interesting and has many pluses over an iPhone alone. It is sorta like most everything else in life ... The more you put into it, the greater your return.

Wow you have a good Santa around those parts!:1219:
I heard once you get used to those smartwatches, you they are really great!

Wife's getting a new car thanks to her old one pooping out last week. It's the gift that keeps on costing.

Hubby gave me a $100 pre-paid Visa to get what I wanted so I got a new monitor for the 'puter, a 23 inch Acer LED {G236HL} I found a great deal on it at Jet.com. My old Acer was an LCD and only 18.5 inches so this new one is a big step up for me. I also got a nice cedar birdhouse that has a suet cake holder on each end and a losing scratch off lottery ticket.

Just the usual ugly shirt from my Aunt and some luggage from my parents.

My son is the lucky one with his birthday on the 15 of December so he ended up with infinity 3.0, most of the characters and a Samsung tablet for kids.

I was just happy to be able to get Debbie a new engagement ring.

The family got me a Chromecast and a Fitbit HR and the usual gloves, pjs and of course my favorite marshmallow snowman peeps. Got myself a Tamron SP 70-300 F/4-5.6 Di VC USD.

Nothing yet because of the blizzard that prevented me from driving across the country to see my family. :( I spent Christmas day with a friend instead.

However, Mother Nature has given me some great weather and photo opportunities this past week. :)

Highlights are a razer mechanical gaming keyboard, some star wars ice cube trays (including the death star and Solo in carbonite which are brilliant). And me and my dad are going on another a week long photography workshop with Colin Prior in Glen Coe in February for a sunrise and sunset special in some of Scotland's most iconic scenery. Awesome Chritsmas!

My christmas gift: A broken shutter. My solution: A new camera/system.

I got some odd, odd stuff. The weirdest gift I got was an apprx. 20 pound net weight generic, wholesale store kinda' white paper bag filled with some type of weird charcoal briquets, along with a similar generic "plain white" tin of some of the world's most VILE-tasting tequila. It came in a white tin, with a really cool red, snap-top lid that's hard to open, but which has a really nice, built-in pour spout that meters out the tequila in a nice, compact stream--a lot like a water bottle does! But I do swear on all that is holy, this is the most God-awful tequila I've ever,ever tasted in my LIFE!

I got a D3300 + the 18mm-55mm Kit Lense that it comes with from Mum and Dad. Exciting times, finally get to have a dabble in photography!

Just the usual ugly shirt from my Aunt and some luggage from my parents.

My son is the lucky one with his birthday on the 15 of December so he ended up with infinity 3.0, most of the characters and a Samsung tablet for kids.

I was just happy to be able to get Debbie a new engagement ring.

That is really great! :)

Most reactions

Back