What do you see?

I see vegetable oil stirred into water....

No imagination then? Yes, its oil in water with a dark rhobe under the glass bowl.

I thought the flash looked cool and kinda like an eye each bubble.... obviously not though

A 24x48" Fluorescent light fixture.

Pisto, it's a pretty cool image. Maybe try using some more exotic colors. It also may look better with a softer, less obvious light source. Do some more!

Thanks TimothyJinx. i'll try wil a low level flash and i brigther background

No imagination then? Yes, its oil in water with a dark rhobe under the glass bowl.

I thought the flash looked cool and kinda like an eye each bubble.... obviously not though

Sorry man, it was the first thing that popped into my head when I first looked at it. I agree that some color would add to it.

I did a few of these the other day with some colored fabric behind them and I was super pleased with the results. I also tried both vegetable and olive oil and ended up being happier with the results from the vegetable oil overall.

Sorry man, it was the first thing that popped into my head when I first looked at it. I agree that some color would add to it.

Thats cool, I agree more colour the better. Going to work on some more soon

Most reactions

New Topics

Back