What's new

What do you see?

ah but can you turn him into a bird? ....
 
I see the angled OOF leaf and the white spot mostly. Yes, I can see the troll/gargoyle/leprechaun as well, but mostly I keep zooming off to the left.
 
Sorry Pix. no bird. But unlike the troll, gargoyle, leprechaun, I see something completely different. A Gnome. Yup, definitely a gnome. :D
 
Thanks all ;)

D, is it less of a pull in colour?

 
I see "leaves of green......" Okay enough of my butchering a classic. Now back to your regularly scheduled programming.
 
Now I see a green leprechaun or gnome... No bird yet. May have to wait until later tonight to see what vision enhancers we've got on the shelf.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom