What Do You Think Of My Photograpy?

• Its Brilliant

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

AspirePhotography

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Last edited:
not horrible. i highly suggest a dslr and reading the book "Understanding Exposure." There is so much that a dslr can teach you a point and shoot can't

most of them just look like snapshots, nothing great, but better than other newbie photos, keep working on them, get a good camera!

yeah the link was broken for me, but i went to the other one and it worked

Link doesn't seem to work....

try the second link, and the link in that link, it will link you to the correct link.
Can I say link anymore?

Cheerss, most of them were taken on the go, like just strolling round on holiday, or on boats :p,

thanks again :)

OK...got to your page. I think that you are WAY ahead. Many of your shots look creative and composed. Save up for that professional camera and I bet you knock our socks off.

It looks like you have a good eye for photography. You can get lots of practice with a ps. Study composition and read up until you get a DSLR. There is a section on TFP with some great deals on used equiptment. Good Luck!

Not to sound like a broken record...:D a little further study in exposure and composition would take you to that next level. Also, when you're taking shots, I would suggest getting more creative in terms of positioning. There were a couple of landscape type shots (like the one on the jetty), that may have been more interesting if you got a bit lower to the ground. Remember to look at your horizon.. a bunch of them were on an angle and not quite horizontal.

But keep snapping.. doing well so far!

They all look a bit overexposed.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back