What's new

What Do You Think Of My Photography?? (:

AspirePhotography

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 31, 2010
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Erm, so Im into photography, just wanted to know what you think?

Im young-ish, so I dont have a professional camera, with lenses - YET! :L

I take my photos on a Kodak MD1063, 10.3MP, or if its a quick snap a Sony Ericsson, Cybershot, 3.2MP.

How could I improve aswell please :D

My Photo Stream On Flickr: Flickr: Aspiring Photographer1's Photostream
Feel free to comment (:


Thanks, :P
 
Last edited:
i don't mind going to direct links, but some people on here do... i'd suggest posting several pictures that way people can see a few on the thread without going to another link...
with that being said... your link doesn't even work....
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom