What's new

what do you think of these night shots....

Chicagophotoshop

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 25, 2007
Messages
395
Reaction score
0
Location
Chicago, IL USA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
DSC_0024copy-3.jpg


DSC_0020copy.jpg


DSC_002copy.jpg


DSC_0010copy1.jpg


DSC_0005copy.jpg
 
I really like your second and third shot the best of the bunch; other shots are nice, just a bit blurry though. Tripod is a must for night shots though; unless you have some really fast lenses.
BTW, you got the color right on in my opinion!
I just did some night shots in Seattle on a business trip and only had my monopod; got some decents shots, but could have been better with a tripod... oh well...
Hope this helps you a bit... :)
 
I really like your second and third shot the best of the bunch; other shots are nice, just a bit blurry though. Tripod is a must for night shots though; unless you have some really fast lenses.
BTW, you got the color right on in my opinion!
I just did some night shots in Seattle on a business trip and only had my monopod; got some decents shots, but could have been better with a tripod... oh well...
Hope this helps you a bit... :)

thanks for the input. I did use a tripod for all but I was zoomed in on the blurry shots. I must have had the settings wrong
 
what no shots of "The Cubby Bear" tsk tsk
 
3 4&5 are nice. No heavy glare or blur of your neon lights. Intersting subjects...

Kudos to you.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom