What's new

What do you think?

jdjd1118

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 19, 2007
Messages
191
Reaction score
0
Location
New Hampshire
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Sometimes some of my pics actually come out good.

Here's the original picture:

DSC00744.jpg


Here's the edited version:

DSC007444.jpg
 
I dont really like selective coloring.

And remember the rule of thirds. Try not to always have the subject dead center, unless you want to use symmetry.

I would have also tried to get a little more close up of the flower, and also maybe a little different angle.
 
Yeh I have to agree, I am all for breaking the rules but this image is a little central for me.

The edit is much weaker than the original also. Personally I would have went the other way and increased the contrast and saturation.

The pink and green go well together, crop it and brighten it IMO.
 
I think the lighting is too harsh near the top of the flower, there is too much highlighting. And that little lens flare on the left-most petal is rather annoying. I like flowers though, so keep shootin' 'em! :]
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom