What do you think?

frommrstomommy

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Personally, I wouldn't buy a camera off ebay....

No video on the XSi. I believe the T1i is the first Rebel series with video.

I have bought plenty of things off of eBay and never had a bad experience. If you notice, the seller has great feedback, and a whole lot of it! And its not like 1 random camera that they happen to be selling, I read their feedback and most purchases were on cameras or other high priced electronics. The fact that its coming off eBay is the least of my worries when it comes to making the purchase.

You all are infamous for not answering the question by the way.

In January I bought four Quantaray flash units from a company that has loads of feedback and very high ratings. Lots and lots of people commented on what great customer service the company had. They shipped me four dead flash units, including one that had the word "Defective" written on it in marker, right ion the outside of the box.

I would ask your eBay vendor if the camera and lens both come with USA warranty paperwork, or if they are gray market items. What is odd is that they are offering a PayPal payment discount.

Your recent thread had you afraid of buying a Canon refurbished RT1i from Adorama, which offers a 12 month warranty and stands behind its products and its sales, and now you are planning on buying a camera from some single proprietor who nobody here has ever heard of? Seriously...make SURE the camera and the lens have USA warranty paperwork.

I bought my XTi and my 50d on ebay. Both have been working fantastically for me. I've had the XTi since the camera came out, and the 50d for about a month now.

I have bought plenty of things off of eBay and never had a bad experience. If you notice, the seller has great feedback, and a whole lot of it! And its not like 1 random camera that they happen to be selling, I read their feedback and most purchases were on cameras or other high priced electronics. The fact that its coming off eBay is the least of my worries when it comes to making the purchase.

I answered your question. The XSi does not shoot video!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I answered your question. The XSi does not shoot video!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If the comment doesn't apply to your response, let it go in one ear and out the other next time.

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
I'd definitely shop around and check adorama for a refurb or new that might be a comparable price
N.gif

Hi,
There are money stores available online for your required products but the main factor is shipping charge. You could check about shipping charges before going to buy your product because some of the stores charge high for shipping. I know a wonderful website that could ship your product quickly on cheap rate, you may visit viaddress.com I hope you will be happy to use it.

Good luck!

If the comment doesn't apply to your response, let it go in one ear and out the other next time.

So you are basically just wasting forum space and peoples time. Good to know.....
ignore list

Most reactions

Back