What's new

What do you think?

You may want to take a look at this
Re: Absolutely Not the Case: Canon EOS-1D / 1Ds / 5D Forum: Digital Photography Review

Someone sent an email to Canon regarding warranty and received an reply from Canon.

Quote from Canon response from the link above:

"If you purchase your camera from an individual on eBay, and consequently
do not have a sales receipt from an authorized dealer, your camera will
not have a warranty. The reason for this is because the factory service
center cannot verify if you are the original purchaser."

The key is not ebay, it is sales receipt from authorized dealer according to the reply. There are authorized Canon dealers on ebay such as Beach Camera, Adorama and Cameta Camera.
 
Last edited:
I have bought plenty of things off of eBay and never had a bad experience. If you notice, the seller has great feedback, and a whole lot of it! And its not like 1 random camera that they happen to be selling, I read their feedback and most purchases were on cameras or other high priced electronics. The fact that its coming off eBay is the least of my worries when it comes to making the purchase.

You all are infamous for not answering the question by the way.
Look at your silly ass question, you seriously can't answer that on your own?

Next time put a bit more thought into your question.

"I don't want a camera for professional photography, though I do want a good picture. User friendly is of course a plus. I'd also like live view and video, so does this "work"?"

:confused:
 
No video on the XSi. I believe the T1i is the first Rebel series with video.

I have bought plenty of things off of eBay and never had a bad experience. If you notice, the seller has great feedback, and a whole lot of it! And its not like 1 random camera that they happen to be selling, I read their feedback and most purchases were on cameras or other high priced electronics. The fact that its coming off eBay is the least of my worries when it comes to making the purchase.

You all are infamous for not answering the question by the way.

I answered your question. The XSi does not shoot video!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If the comment doesn't apply to your response, let it go in one ear and out the other next time.


So you are basically just wasting forum space and peoples time. Good to know.....
ignore list
Yep, ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ that bandwagon's gettin crowded!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom