What do you think?

zcar21

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
CC welcome.

20120308-IMG_2467.jpg
http://www.thephotoforum.com/photos/showphoto.php?photo=23475&title=20120308-img-2467&cat=500

Something seems off. I'm trying to find out what.

Here's one that I took today.

20120309-IMG_2486-2.jpg

Last edited:
No offense intended, but they're just plain snapshots.

no obvious subjects.. no thought put into them.... ;) Why do you like them?

I don't really know why I like in the first one. I guess it's not interesting.
I like the rock in number two. Here's a differen't crop.

1120.jpg

Here your crop with a little PP done to it... hope you don't mind! You don't have the " No Edits " turned on....

Like it better? Still not a great shot.. but at least cleans up the rock a little bit more..

1120.jpg

Here is a standard 11x14 crop with some different PP

1120x.jpg

The last one is close to what I was trying to get.

I'm going to be shooting again from a closer location. Any tips to get a good shot?

The last one is close to what I was trying to get.

I'm going to be shooting again from a closer location. Any tips to get a good shot?

Maybe shooting location? Can you get to a higher vantage point? Better light? Maybe try earlier in the morning or evening right at dusk/dawn or just after/before. Better cloud coverage. You could try light painting at night with large spotlight. You could try bracketing and combining in post. Maybe some long exposures with cloud cover to get those smooth clouds rolling over the top.

The possibilities are endless!!

Remember brainstorming exercises in school?

I think...hmmm... i am not sure...let others say ;)

Regards :D

Seeing your first post, i was really confused as to what was your intention.... that is why i refrained from commenting... but seeing the later posting, now i know you are on the track of a photographer ;)

The long road and the high mountain has a story in combination which stand for perseverance and attainment

Regards :D

Second attempt,

20120316-IMG_2521-2.jpg

I really don't like the trees on the right, but I couldn't spend too much time to find another location.

Second attempt,

20120316-IMG_2521-2.jpg

I really don't like the trees on the right, but I couldn't spend too much time to find another location.

I like the mountain if you crop out the bottom part.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back