D Doranta TPF Noob! Joined Sep 24, 2012 Messages 2 Reaction score 0 Location NJ Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 24, 2012 #1 Hello all I found this canon lens 24-70 mm f 2 Canon lens 24-70mm f 2 What do you think?
Fishkon TPF Noob! Joined Jun 19, 2010 Messages 149 Reaction score 17 Location New York Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 24, 2012 #2 ?
480sparky47 47 Chief Free Electron Relocator Supporting Member 📸 Joined Mar 8, 2011 Messages 25,394 Reaction score 9,148 Location Iowa Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 24, 2012 #3 It's a broken lens. They don't know what they want for it, but for some reason the 'seller' thinks they can trade up.
It's a broken lens. They don't know what they want for it, but for some reason the 'seller' thinks they can trade up.
D DannyLewis TPF Noob! Joined Jul 29, 2012 Messages 434 Reaction score 61 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 24, 2012 #4 I click the link and it goes to a godigging.com then wants me to log in with my facebook info? I missed something...
I click the link and it goes to a godigging.com then wants me to log in with my facebook info? I missed something...