What's new

What ever dreams may come c&c please

kravjitsu

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 1, 2008
Messages
117
Reaction score
0
Location
outside chicago
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Let me know what you think or how i could improve

treewatpaint.jpg
 
This is an interesting photo and I had to look twice, once because at first I thought it was a pole going up in the air because of the blends of the blues but then I realized it was a log partly submerged in the water.
I like your picture because it made me really take the time to look at it.
 
Thanks, i thought it looked cool because it almost seems like the clouds are painted like in the movie what dreams may come.
 
the greens look over saturated to me I would clone out the black mark on the top of the picture and the couple of spots on the water, as they offer distractions

I like the composition though
 
the greens look over saturated to me I would clone out the black mark on the top of the picture and the couple of spots on the water, as they offer distractions

I like the composition though

Thanks a lot, I actually didn't even notice the black marks I'll have to take those out and maybe reduce the green saturation.
 
i like the colors - nice shot
more often than not we walk by such shots and never think about them
 
Did you mess with the saturation or was that just a camera setting? Either way pretty darned cool!
 
Thanks, I messsed around with the saturation in PS to bring the blues and greens out more.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom