What's new

What gives?

imagesliveon

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jun 10, 2012
Messages
212
Reaction score
54
Location
United Kingdom
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Each time I post some pictures for some C&C I get zero responses.

I'm posting the pictures using photobucket.

Am I doing something wrong?

Regards
 
I have not reviewed your threads, but it helps to give specific questions, vs just posting up a pick and saying C&C please.

Give your own opinion of where you might have failed or what you can improve on and ask how or why, people tend to respond more.

just some thoughts.
 
Honestly, silence usually means indifference. Just like the girl that doesn't bother returning your phone call. She doesn't like you, but she doesn't hate you either. Ya'll know what I mean.

Not sure what your level of experience is with photography, but just like everything worth doing it has a long learning curve. Just about anyone can grab a camera and take photos, but it takes ten thousands shots to get to the 80th percentile. And then 20,000 to get to the 90th percentile. Take it to mean that you're at least on the right track...keep shooting, and steal everyone else's ideas until you have a moment of genius.

Welcome to the club btw...said from the perspective of being an amateur myself :)
 
Honestly, silence usually means indifference. Just like the girl that doesn't bother returning your phone call. She doesn't like you, but she doesn't hate you either. Ya'll know what I mean.

Not sure what your level of experience is with photography, but just like everything worth doing it has a long learning curve. Just about anyone can grab a camera and take photos, but it takes ten thousands shots to get to the 80th percentile. And then 20,000 to get to the 90th percentile. Take it to mean that you're at least on the right track...keep shooting, and steal everyone else's ideas until you have a moment of genius.

Welcome to the club btw...said from the perspective of being an amateur myself :)

I don't know if I've seen any of your pictures, but this is often it.

It's also the biggest photo forum on the net so you can easily get lost in the noise if you don't know how to work the crowd.
 
I just went and looked and unless I'm losing it, you've only posted two images.

Both were kinda "meh" in my opinion and didn't warrant an excited response either in the positive or negative.

Both got one response- a positive one- and one got a response from The Traveller, who doesn't give praise lightly and is very critical.

I'd say you're doing more than fine with the traffic you're getting.

Relax.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom