What's new

What goes in...

Don't care for the halo. : (

I'm fairly new to the whole PP thing.
I've seen this mentioned many times on other posts.
What, if anything can be done about that?
 
^ well tell us everything you did in your post processing and maybe we can trace the source. The halo is not in your original straight out of a camera photo is it?

Personally I get halos when I start to mess around with tone mapping and HDR.
 
I don't mess around with tome mapping or HDR.
This has become my normal workflow:
1. Crop
2. Desaturate
3. Set Brightness / contrast
4. Tweak hightlight/midtone/ shadow
5. Clarify
6. Resize
7. Unsharpen Mask
8. Save
 
So im guessing either in step 3 or 4. the best thing I can say to do is try to start from the beginning and tske note when the halo start to appear.
 
Thanks
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom