What happened to my photos?

nventit2

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hello Everyone -

I am not an expert using digital cameras and I am not sure what happened to my photos. I was taken some photos in a supposed haunted house, but when I transfered them into my computer they all looked really weird.

Ghost hunting and taking photos in haunted houses and cemetaries is a new hobby of mine, but I just can't figure out what happen to these photos. This is the very first time that anything like this has ever happened and its just flat out weird.

I tried to add a bit of light to 3 or 4 of the photos, because I could not get my flash to work, but that's all that I did to them and not all of the photos at that.

Has anyone ever seen anything like this before? Does anyone have any idea what might have caused these photos to weird out like my photos did? I really want to try to avoid this happening again, but I need to know what might have happened first, before I can correct it.

My Photos - Can someone tell me what may have happened to them?

Thank you all in advance for any help and/or advice about this problem!

nventit2

I'm not sure what I am supposed to be looking at.

Odd...how come the flash wouldn't work? What camera are you using and I'm taking a guess you wanted the background of the candles to be lighted also, not just the candles...is that right?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back