What's new

What happens when???

... .. to make extra money. Get a copy of Photographers market book.

There are a lot of different type places that might purchase an image such as that. Don't limit yourself to just the cruise line itself.

Stock photo agencies are interested in magnificent compositions such as this GREAT image!

I would most certainly have this made into at least a 16 x 20 and double matted and framed and get it UP... someplace! Someone is bound to purchae it. That is a CLASSIC wall image that will truely enhance any home einviorment! SPECTACULAR! 5 stars !

You have one.. now create and compose another ! ha ha ha.!
 
Majik -

Thanks for those words. I will look into getting that book and see what I can do.

Jeremy
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom