What I got for Christmas

JamesD

Between darkrooms
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I got some of my writing published!

I wrote a short piece about paper negatives for a non-photography-related website, and one of the editors asked me if he could reproduce it on his photography-related website. Naturally, I was thrilled.

I'm posting this here because of all my fellow alt-proc-geeks who've worked on paper negatives, too. If y'all hadn't been here, it wouldn't have been nearly as much fun, and I probably would never have written that bit. So, thanks!

BTW, I'm back! I know I've said it before, but more work from me is forthcoming. And this time, it's the truth!

Congrats! :thumbup: Always nice to see your work appreciated.

You've been missed! Good to see you back here again. :)

Yay! what a great thing to have happen.
All the best and hope it leads to more in the future...and definitely wating to see more of your stuff.

BTW, I'm back! I know I've said it before, but more work from me is forthcoming. And this time, it's the truth!

Err... uhmm... yeah. I got unexpectedly busy. I'm going to quit saying that I'm going to post new stuff, because when I say that, it makes me look like a habitual liar. :confused:

So... I'll be around, maybe, and it's vaguely possible I might post more.

Yeah... that's it...

I think you just like seeing us all happy to have you back! :hug::

Actually, was thinking of you the other day when the tornadoes came through Enterprise - I'm glad to see you checking in. :)

Most reactions

Back