What if we just split this up?

It's called "PhotoShopped" enough said.

I say we all not worry about it and spend more time out in this amazing world with our cameras following our own individual visions.

(modern/digital) HDR is to photography--what ricers are to drag racing.

Every now and then you will see a good one but for the most part they are crap
because they were done by someone who has no idea what they are doing no and no experience but want to "do" the trendy thing.
This applies to both the above mentioned.

I have a bit of a problem with this statement. Is photography art? Is it supposed to be what the photographer wanted it to be? Your pictures turn out the way you want them. Someone may look at it and not understand your perspective on it, or even think it looks horrible, but to say it is crap is a bit far.

Several people have said that HDR is overdone too often. While I prefer the ones that are made to be surreal.

If someone is using software they dont understand whatever comes out is not necessarily what the OP had in mind. In fact there was nothing in mind. The software was given an imput and produced an output. Often we just see the results of that output with little input from the OP. Then they ask questions regarding how they can fix it or how good or bad it is. It has little to do with any intentions or artistic streak of the OP. So I agree somewhat with the statement by Sachphotography.

Most reactions

Back