Lowa2 TPF Noob! Joined Aug 28, 2006 Messages 166 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 3, 2008 #1 Try and guess! Cheers!
Lowa2 TPF Noob! Joined Aug 28, 2006 Messages 166 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 4, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #2 Come on, someone has to take a guess at least!
W WayneS TPF Noob! Joined Jan 31, 2008 Messages 42 Reaction score 0 Location Northern Delaware Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 4, 2008 #3 Ya got me..been staring at it for 5 minutes. Looks like light passing through the membrane, and organic perhaps? Skin or fabric maybe?
Ya got me..been staring at it for 5 minutes. Looks like light passing through the membrane, and organic perhaps? Skin or fabric maybe?
matt-l TPF Noob! Joined Dec 20, 2007 Messages 2,707 Reaction score 1 Location Newfoundland..Due East Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 4, 2008 #4 um..i don't know, tell us...?
Lowa2 TPF Noob! Joined Aug 28, 2006 Messages 166 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 4, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 i'll let a few more people try and guess what it is. matt, you should know coming from newfoundland!! It's cold BTW.
i'll let a few more people try and guess what it is. matt, you should know coming from newfoundland!! It's cold BTW.
matt-l TPF Noob! Joined Dec 20, 2007 Messages 2,707 Reaction score 1 Location Newfoundland..Due East Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 4, 2008 #6 BARNACLES!..? mabey, am i close? or kelp?
Spidy TPF Noob! Joined Jan 27, 2008 Messages 309 Reaction score 0 Location Southern Minnesota Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 4, 2008 #7 Actually, it looks like an orange with something really gross on it.
W willwill TPF Noob! Joined Mar 3, 2008 Messages 31 Reaction score 2 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 4, 2008 #8 its BEER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MarcusM TPF Noob! Joined Sep 12, 2007 Messages 1,236 Reaction score 0 Location St. Paul, MN, USA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 4, 2008 #9 looks like some kind of fungus?
W WayneS TPF Noob! Joined Jan 31, 2008 Messages 42 Reaction score 0 Location Northern Delaware Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 4, 2008 #10 Perhaps fungus..mushroom maybe? Or spray on insulation? The kind used to seal up cracks in a foundation?
Perhaps fungus..mushroom maybe? Or spray on insulation? The kind used to seal up cracks in a foundation?
L longboardorific TPF Noob! Joined Mar 4, 2008 Messages 6 Reaction score 0 Location Richmond Va Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 4, 2008 #11 surfboard?
Sarah23 TPF Noob! Joined Mar 3, 2008 Messages 716 Reaction score 0 Location Oklahoma Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 4, 2008 #12 one for those weird squash that grow 'warts'??
R RKW3 TPF Noob! Joined Apr 30, 2007 Messages 1,716 Reaction score 0 Location So Cal Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 4, 2008 #13 donut?
Kazoo TPF Noob! Joined Nov 10, 2007 Messages 315 Reaction score 0 Location London ON Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 4, 2008 #14 willwill said: its BEER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Click to expand... I think he's onto something, so I second that guess.... hmmm I'm thirsty now
willwill said: its BEER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Click to expand... I think he's onto something, so I second that guess.... hmmm I'm thirsty now
MarcusM TPF Noob! Joined Sep 12, 2007 Messages 1,236 Reaction score 0 Location St. Paul, MN, USA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 4, 2008 #15 Kazoo said: I think he's onto something, so I second that guess.... hmmm I'm thirsty now Click to expand... That's what I thought at first glance, but then after looking at it more I didn't think it was. If it is beer, then the picture would have been rotated.
Kazoo said: I think he's onto something, so I second that guess.... hmmm I'm thirsty now Click to expand... That's what I thought at first glance, but then after looking at it more I didn't think it was. If it is beer, then the picture would have been rotated.