What's new

What is it?

WOW. Some really interesting guesses here guys/gals. But nobody came up with it yet.

It's not anything you drink/consume/alive/bacteria or whatever.

I'll tell you in a bit...unless you guys beg!!!
 
ok ok ok....

It is ice build up on the side of an orange gmc van! we recently had snow, then a warm front pass through, and this was a result of driving on the freeway for an hour!

Cheers all!
 
ok ok ok....

It is ice build up on the side of an orange gmc van! we recently had snow, then a warm front pass through, and this was a result of driving on the freeway for an hour!

Cheers all!
Ah, sweet. Great shot. I was with the "some kind of fruit" guesses as I scrolled down.
 
And I was going to say beer bubbles - lmao! The "Cheers" could have given it away if that was truly what it was.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom