What is the name of this photographer?

UUilliam

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I am looking for a photographer that often done something similar to this:
hidden.jpg
(found on google then I added the circles.)

I was thinking about doing something similar when someone then told me it had been done, I just wanted to see some of his work but forgot his name.

^^_

I got the image of google just so I could add the circles on peoples heads,
as I said, I was thinking of using the "circle on peoples head" idea for some photographs I have been thinking of taking

But a friend told me it had been done already and was just wanting to see the photographer who already done it,

The image I posted is not mine, It is from google image search "crowded street"
and I just added circles to demonstrate the idea in order to help find the photographers name I am looking for.

There's a third grader at my son's school who shoots a lot of photos that look like that...he works exclusively with a Canon PowerShot A-something-or other model camera and a wrist strap. Nothing more.

lol, I dont think people understand what i mean :(

basically the only thing the same between that image and the photographers work is the circles on faces.
which btw i done quickly,
it isn't exactly what I plan to do, but similar.

I understand what you mean but im sorry i dont know of the photographer... :s

i understand what you're asking, but i dont know the photographer... hmmm, i tried different google searches but didnt' come up with anything that resembles what you are referring to. sorry i'm not much help

Most reactions

Back