What is the technique to get this type of photo?

Did you read the comments on the photo? It says it right there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

no, the description says how he captured the photo, but the final output was all photoshop.

While it may look like 'Dragging the Shutter', Braineack is correct it is all Photoshop and a fisheye lens.

If you set your shutter at a very low speed, then jerk/twist/spin the camera when you release the shutter you can get a similar effect in-camera.

_MG_8218-1.jpg

_MG_8220-1-XL.jpg

While it may look like 'Dragging the Shutter', Braineack is correct it is all Photoshop and a fisheye lens.

If you set your shutter at a very low speed, then jerk/twist/spin the camera when you release the shutter you can get a similar effect in-camera.

_MG_8218-1.jpg

_MG_8220-1-XL.jpg

Thank you.

I usually hit that effect around 6-7 shots of tequila, but it differs for everyone so you'll have to try it out on your own and just practice.

I usually hit that effect around 6-7 shots of tequila, but it differs for everyone so you'll have to try it out on your own and just practice.

Yeah, but that's how you achieve this look without a camera.

Try 10,11,12 shots of tequila and you can get an all-black, kind of "night time" effect!

Most reactions

Back